- This event has passed.
Startup Europe Week Luxembourg #SEW17
February 9, 2017 @ 18 h 00 min - 22 h 00 minFree
A SNAPCHAT OF THE LUXEMBOURG SUPPORT SERVICES FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
You ever wondered how to turn your idea into a startup? You’re looking for deeper insights about the Luxembourgish startup ecosystem? It’s time to get answers as well as positive and valuable feedback from entrepreneurs and key players.
• Diego DE BIASIO (CEO, Technoport)
• Gosia KRAMER (CEO, The Office)
• Nicolas FRIES (Business Manager, House of Entrepreneurship)
The event is co-organized by Steve GLANGE (Startup Grind Luxembourg) and Charles-Louis MACHURON (Silicon Luxembourg).
• 6:00 – 6:30 pm: Welcome and Registration
• 6:30 – 6:35 pm: Opening Remarks
• 6:35 – 6:45 pm: SEW17 presentation
• 6:45 – 7:30 pm: local existing support/grant/authorities/ecosystem players
• 7:30 – 7:55 pm: Q&A
• 7:55 – 8:00 pm: Closing Remarks
• 8:00 – 9:00 pm: Networking
ABOUT STARTUP EUROPE WEEK
Startup Europe Week has been created to include all the european regions in a startup focused program. Many global initiatives have been created to celebrate entrepreneurship. Typically, such events follow the Silicon Valley format (keynote motivational speeches, networking sessions, etc.). But Europe is different and requires something more when it comes to starting a business. Regional diversity and local policy making play a big role in shaping European startups. European regions are key players, from helping entrepreneurs to incorporate a company, to providing grants and taxes breaks.