Luxembourg has a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem where many players are willing to support and work with innovative ventures. The 4th Mind & Market in Luxembourg forum – the quintessential rendezvous for innovation in the Greater Region – will take place on 13 December in Esch-Belval at the University of Luxembourg.
A unique opportunity to network with startups and market professionals
During this half-day event, creative brains, students and young startups will have the opportunity to meet, discuss, and pitch in front of key entrepreneurs, innovative companies, and potential investors to transform their business ideas into reality.
The startup selection process is now over: around 30 startups* in GreenTech, Industry 4.0 and Digital have been selected. From matchmaking platforms, to innovative building method including high temperature solar sensors, this year’s forum will certainly be memorable!
By working together to organise Mind & Market in Luxembourg, Deloitte, Luxinnovation, National Research Fund (FNR) University of Luxembourg, FEDIL, RTL, Equilibre , Paul Wurth Incub and alterDomus are taking a big step towards making Luxembourg the next hub for emerging Green Tech and Industry 4.0.
What to expect:
- Captivating pitches on GreenTech, Digital Technologies and Industry 4.0
- 3 rooms full of startups challenged by business juries
- 30 highly innovative startups in search of feedback from market professionals
- Key decision-makers and professionals discovering the business ideas of tomorrow
To participate in this Mind & Market in Luxembourg Forum, please register online
To uncover in more detail what these hand-picked projects have in store for this fourth edition, click here.
- ANote Music
- ASETS-LUX s.a.r.l
- Atheris Services – IoT solution provider
- Capteur Solaire haute température
- Client Cube
- FIBS Building Systems
- Hopes Luxembourg
- Label R
- MPG – Molecular Plasma Group
- Training and simulation through VR/AR
- Ultrasound based diabetes point of care sensor