6zero1 is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Economy, the Foundation of the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg, and the Luxembourgish Union of Social Economy (ULESS), with the mission to assist the development of social enterprises and to support the creation of societal impact companies (SIS) in Luxembourg. 6zero1 is financially supported by Œuvre Nationale de Secours Grande-Duchesse Charlotte (ONS). The 6zero1 programme offers a compelling set of services that aim to assist social entrepreneurs throughout the process of launching their business. The programme starts in January 2017 for a period of 12 months.
What does the program include?
- 6-Network: Programme of conferences and participatory debates
- 6-Assistance: Personalized assistance in the application for approval as a societal impact company (société d’impact sociétal, SIS)
- 6-Training: Programme focusing on key themes of social enterprises (eg. measuring social impact, project management, communication, finance, website)
- 6-Finance: Get in contact with funding institutions (philanthropy, micro-credit, bank credit)
- 6-Consulting: Individual support, mentoring and sponsorship
What are the benefits?
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to establish and develop their social enterprise within the 6zero1 workspace, located at 1535° in Differdange. The rent for an individual workspace is 400€ / month excl VAT. This includes office space, storage, internet, access to a printer, meeting rooms, lounge space. The support programme is completely free!
What are the evaluation criteria for the applications?
- Have a social enterprise project with a social or societal objective,
- Have started or be about to start the activity as a social entrepreneur,
- Commit to the process of obtaining the approval for a societal impact company (SIS).
What are the conditions of participation?
In order to participate in the 6zero1 programme, register until 25 November 2016 at 6zero1 website. After a first pre-selection of applications, shortlisted applicants will be invited to present their project in front of a selection committee. Selected applicants will begin the 6zero1 support programme in January 2017. Ready to Grow Your Business in 6zero1?