STOKR is a digital marketplace that allows innovative small and medium ventures to raise capital from investors by issuing digital securities.
Our focus is on supporting projects committed to making a positive impact and creating a community of educated participants empowered to make better investment decisions.
- Pre-entry accounting with DATEV for the tax consultant.
- Invoice management.
- Accounting activities for both our operations in Germany and the parent company in Luxembourg.
- Payroll accounting with DATEV, expense reports, etc.
- Liquidity capture in Excel.
- Organize daily mail and other business administrative activities for the management.
WHAT YOU SHOULD OFFER
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Reliable and honest personality.
- You like working in fast-paced environment and are not afraid to make mistakes and quickly learn from them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
- 1+ years of relevant accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and oral).
- Fluent in German and English. Optional French.
- Willingness to work from Hamburg, Germany.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A room to grow and shape your career direction.
- Chance to get involved in one of the most promising European FinTech Startup operating from major cities like Luxembourg, Hamburg and Berlin.
- Getting associated with the blockchain and capital market industry.
- A competitive salary and other Perks.
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
- Exciting and challenging projects which offer room for your creative ideas.
- Prompt takeover of self-responsibility.
- Very good working atmosphere in a young & motivated team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office possible.
- And a vibrant international team.
TYPE OF JOB
Sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your earliest starting date & your salary expectations.