DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), we expanded to Belgium (www.doctena.be), the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl), Switzerland (www.doctena.ch), Germany (www.doctena.de), and Austria (www.doctena.at).
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it! We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members based in Luxembourg.
The role is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
Your responsibilities will be to:
You will ensure the accounting administration of the Company and its subsidiaries. Specifically, you will:
- Be in charge of the complete invoicing cycle
- Manage the customer contract database
- Initiate and follow the billing run
- Oversee the follow-up letters and recalls
- Help customers with their question on invoices and payments, establishing a direct contact with them
- Communicate with our foreign subsidiaries both orally and in writing
- Punctually discharge management of administrative tasks
Your work environment:
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in Europe. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg.
We offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising startup to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
- You are committed, precise, reliable and diligent
- You have knowledge in basic accounting
- You are rigorous, autonomous and provide great customer service
- You have a good knowledge of data-processing tools
- You know how to organize yourself and manage your workload in an autonomous way
- You are hands-in and not afraid of handling unexpected situations
- You bring a high school diploma, a general education degree or equivalent
- You have knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- You have strong communication skills – verbal and written
- You find it easy to integrate a team and are able to balance autonomy vs teamwork
You speak and write English and German, and have a good knowledge of French. Dutch is considered an advantage.
Apply for this job online. Click here.