Do you want to join an ambitious, fun, young and multicultural technology company where “work hard, play harder” is an everyday motivator? We are recruiting an Accounting Manager to join an exciting adventure with our team of Finance Jedis.
As Accounting Manager you will oversee the day-to-day accounting (incl. monthly closing) and coordinate with our international entities in the UK and France and any other future entities around the world. You will also prepare and analyse the monthly statutory and consolidated accounts, as well as the annual Financial Statements with our fiduciaries. You will be a key player in the internalisation of our accounting and in the implementation of a new ERP.
This is a fantastic opportunity with high potential to evolve whilst having a bunch of fun in the process.
- You hold a master’s degree in finance, accounting or similar, with 3 to 5 years of relevant progressive experience in a similar role.
- Your strong knowledge of general tax and legal questions makes you an awesome, multi-tasking accountant and this also enables you to work with our external service providers on tax and legal compliance matters.
- You always keep up to date with the latest trends and regulations. You are interested in establishing and enforcing our group accounting framework, as well as in defining general policies and principles.
- You have experience improving internal accounting controls.
- You learned how to count… and you have advanced computer skills on MS Office (esp. Excel), accounting software and databases. Of course, this also means that you have excellent analytical skills.
- You are a good communicator (both in French and English) and you enjoy teamwork.
- You also take great pride in protecting your team from being shot by nerf guns…
- Good knowledge of LUX GAAP, UK & FR GAAP
- Previous experience in a tech startup environment
- Prior experience in a Big 4
- Experience choosing and implementing an ERP
- Enjoy a good beer
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, etc.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tadaweb is the first small data platform to scale human intelligence for discovering and analyzing information on the Internet. We are driven by our core values of family first, work hard-play harder and a hacker mentality (aka nothing is impossible). As a growth stage company, we are hiring intensively, so if you want to join us and have a killer profile, please get in touch!