LUXHUB, a joint initiative of BCEE, BGL BNP Paribas, BANQUE RAIFFEISEN and POST Luxembourg, aims at helping the entire digital ecosystem to take advantage of the challenges and opportunities of Open Banking related initiatives.
We are creating our team with skilled, motivated, open-minded entrepreneurial people: we are therefore looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant, who will actively contribute to shape the growth of LUXHUB in the future API Economy.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Authorized Management (phone and mail handling, filing, support of meetings, travel arrangements)
- Daily Accounting and Invoicing Management
- Active participation in Human Resources Process, Policies and Practices (Recruiting, On-boarding, …)
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Drafting minutes for internal and external meetings
- Previous professional experience as an HR and Finance Assistant
- Perfectly fluent (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as a real advantage
- A solid ethical framework and understanding of confidentiality, and has demonstrated integrity, accountability, and a strong work ethic in prior work experience.
- Patience with routine and excellent administrative and organisational skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive and process-oriented working style
- Relationship builder and champion in promoting respect and team building
- A good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
If you are interested, please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae to “email@example.com” – reference “Administrative Assistant”