At ONPEX, our mission is to become the leading platform to manage currencies, assets and smart contracts in the digital economy. We are a fast-growing technology company in the exciting and constantly evolving Fintech space. We are looking for independent, creative problem solvers to join our team as we disrupt banking!
- Perform KYC for new clients and review the KYC files of existing ones
- Support and perform client account opening
- Perform risk assessment of our new and existing customers
- Screen clients against PEP and Sanction Lists
- Monitor transactions performed by our clients
- Report suspicious transactions and activities to our Compliance Officer
- Assist Compliance Officer when investigation suspicious activities
- Contribute to improving AML business process, policies and procedure guides
- Bachelor in Law and/or Finance (Master is a plus)
- First experience in a similar position
- Basic knowledge of the banking and payment sector
- Good knowledge of the European and Luxembourg AML legislation (any certification is a plus)
- Fluent in English (French or German is a plus)
- Team player mentality and effective organizational abilities along with a detail-oriented, proactive approach to work
- Become part of an exciting company at the forefront of Fintech innovation
- Discover new technologies and new means of payments
- Opportunity to gain a high degree of experience, responsibility and creativity and evolve with ONPEX
- Productive start-up team with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Attractive, performance-based salary for permanent positions
- Possibilities for internal or external trainings
- Modern work environment with start-up flair in the heart of Luxembourg
Sounds good? Do you share our values for teamwork, personal and professional growth and innovation?
Then we look forward to receiving your application in English as PDF file (email@example.com).
- Job ID SI19AML
- salary expectations
- preferred starting date
Please note that successful applicant will be required to provide a criminal record.