DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), we expanded to Belgium (www.doctena.be), the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl), Switzerland (www.doctena.ch), Germany (www.doctena.de), and Austria (www.doctena.at).
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it! We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members.
- Provide second level support to high caliber customers, analyzing their issues at a functional and technical level and preparing state-of-the-art documentation for the IT team to take over if required
- You will support the first level support team to resolve incoming issues, acting as a point of escalation for more challenging issues
- Ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner, coordinating between first line support and the software development team
- To participate as a project resource as required
Your work environment :
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg.
You will work alongside the IT and Customer Care departments and will be responsible for troubleshooting and solving the more complex issues our customers sometimes experience, like fine-tuning synchronization with 3rd party systems, investigating client- or platform-side technical issues, and helping make sure that our 1st line support team has the required tools and know-how to efficiently solve the less complex requests.
This work requires you to be very IT savvy and find your way around a multitude of systems and technologies, as well as regularly debugging systems at application code or database layers.
We offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
- Excellent experience with online platforms, SaaS, and PaaS solutions.
- Strong appetite in understanding products and solutions.
- Excellent process and functional analysis skills.
- Highly developed technical and analytical skills in one or more of the following:
- Relational or object databases (SQL knowledge required)
- First experience with software development
- Distributed systems and platforms at an international level
- Developed problem solving skills in a multi-tenant environment.
- Self-starting, analytical, results and solutions-driven.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and social skills.
- Have proficiency in appropriate business language and ability to present ideas effectively.
- You speak and write French and English, and German being a strong advantage
Apply for this job online. Click here.