Become part of a team that changes the engineering landscape and strives to build a safer world by challenging conventional thinking and delivering customer focused solutions.
Vibrationmaster manufactures technology leading material test solutions to analyse the integrity of bolted joints. Our patented technologies are brought to use daily throughout the world by leading OEM’s such as ABB, Boeing Inc, Toyota and SpaceX.
To strengthen our Production and Quality team we are searching for an Assembly Technician (m/f).
- Responsible for Quality and Quantity Control on incoming parts from suppliers
- Under the guidance and training by our Head of Engineering, you are responsible for the assembly of machines in production batches of 5 to 10 units
- Responsible for packaging and shipping our machines to customers world-wide
- Responsible for upholding a clean and orderly production area
- Responsible for Stock Management and updating our ERP system
- Collecting/delivering parts in the near surround of Luxembourg/Saarland
- Relevant technical education
- Experience within wiring of electrical systems is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a similar job function
- Ethical and disciplined in your work processes and keen on delivering highest possible quality and customer satisfaction
- That you are confident in English and a second language such as German
- Interested in the latest technology improvements and is inspired by an entrepreneurial
Vibrationmaster offers a challenging future and a competitive remuneration based on a fixed salary and possibility to join our Employee Stock Option Plan. The full-time employment position is available immediately. Please send your application and CV in English to Morten Schiff, CEO, on email@example.com.