LUXHUB – We connect you
We are a FinTech with the singularity (and the strength) of being the 2nd largest API Open Banking Hub in Europe. Our purpose is to help the entire digital ecosystem to take advantage of the challenges and opportunities of Open Banking related initiatives.
To do so, we have first developed an XS2A interface to help banks and e-money institutions becoming PSD2 compliant. We then launched LUXHUB One, an integration layer giving access to any bank via a unified API for account aggregation and payment initiation. Last, but for sure not least, we are building a one-stop-shop financial API Marketplace. And this is why we do need YOU!
We are creating our team with skilled, motivated, open-minded entrepreneurial people: we are therefore looking for an exceptional Automation Tester, interested in shaping the future API Economy. The Automation Tester will be part of the team that is building and extending the test automation framework & automation tests for our internal and external developments. Will develop an automation system and develop automated scripts to test the software quality as early as possible in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a very effective and efficient manner, to empower the software engineering teams to build a quality product. This will include all test types and lifecycle: strategy, planning, management and execution of functional, performance, stress and security tests.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Help with implementation of a lean and efficient automation framework, automation tools and test scripts aligning to the overall test automation strategy that promotes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for daily build, functional, performance, reliability and stress scenarios in automated fashion
- Identify automation opportunity in manual test scenarios and develop for efficiency and speed
- Help create and improve supporting tools, setups and procedures to enhance test automation capabilities
- Help develop continuous build automated test scheduler and test reporting tools
- Debug and fix defects in the existing automation framework for efficiency and accuracy
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering is preferred
- 3+ years in software development and test automation experience with exposure to web services and API testing, including security
- In-depth knowledge of Python and shell scripting. Hands-on knowledge of SOAPUI, Postman, Jenkins and code coverage tools.
- Proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy and Automation test script management. Hands-on experience required with: Python,
- Java/Groovy, Selenium, Rest Assured, Cucumber, shell programming.
- Understanding of HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex systems, such as client/server architectures, microservices patterns, API development and security.
- Experience with automated testing tools, test data management, data analysis, and statistics
- Experience with testing in an agile workflow utilizing TDD/BDD best practices in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience with financial software development and/or testing is a plus
- Fluent in English and/or French in writing and speaking.
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae to “email@example.com” – reference “Automation Tester”
You are hereby informed that LUXHUB will process your personal data within the context of the recruitment process when you answer to one of our job offers or send us an application spontaneously. LUXHUB is in this context acting as data controller and your personal data will be disclosed internally with the relevant persons involved in the recruitment process. In order to verify the accuracy of the information provided, LUXHUB may perform checks based on professional related information available on public websites. LUXHUB will store your personal data for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of closure of the recruitment process. If you want to exercise your data subject access rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or LUXHUB, Attn. DPO, 153-155D Rue du Kiem, L 8030 Strassen. In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD.