We are looking for a cutting-edge intern developer who is willing to take responsibility in a powerful startup environment. Your responsibility is to develop and enhance our innovative technology in close cooperation with the current team and the open-source community.
This involves among others contributing to the Yotako technology by developing Javascipt modules that will automatically translate design files into code. As an intern, you will be fully integrated to our development team. It is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team (professional career) and a big success story.
Goals of the internship
- Experience the life of a start-up
- Develop your team spirit by joining an inclusive development team
- Learn and innovate in a friendly atmosphere
- Step 2: State of the art of parsing libraries for several design formats.
- Step 4: Testing and implementation with the development team.
- Step 5: Time to prepare the internship report.
The perfect match
- You know that mocha is not just a type of coffee and chai not just tea
- You have experience with automation tools like Gulp, Webpack, Grunt or Yeoman
- The quality of your code is important to you
- You have experience using GIT
- You possess good language skills in English. Any additional language is highly appreciated
- A strong experience with Nerfs is a plus (https://goo.gl/SFG7uM)
- Bonus: You are a real programmer (https://xkcd.com/378/)
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional interdisciplinary team of development, user experience, research, marketing and operations experts
- You can grow with a high degree of freedom, with a unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity
- Flexible working time including remote
- Free choice of equipment and operating system
- Experience and shape a communicative, creative and stimulating working environment
- Paid internship
Yotako is an awarded startup changing the way web and mobile apps are created today. With a
mixed team of scientific and industrial backgrounds, we aim to contribute to the future of the
web. Our main scientific expert, based in Luxembourg, has contributed to the top international
projects in his field and has been involved in international research projects for the last 7 years.
Our community currently includes companies and developers from all over the world.