Our team of coding heroes is recruiting a new developer to hang out with and support Tadaweb in its exciting growth. So if you are a talented backend software developer who wants to keep up-to-date with the latest tech trends and have fun in the process, this may be for you!
- You have a Bachelor or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field, and ideally 2+ years of professional experience as an in-house backend developer.
- You are passionate about software development, concurrency mechanisms and building small, intercommunicating services using REST, gRPC and RabbitMQ.
- You want to work on a brand new platform integrating multiple services using cool technologies such as Node.js, Golang, C++… and you have a solid experience in one of them – or more ;).
- Git is your default version-control systems (what else?).
- You have a good team spirit and communicate easily in an international and multicultural environment.
- You are fluent in English.
You get bonus points if you have the following:
- Familiarity with REST architecture style and network programming (gRPC is even better).
- Knowledge of inter-process communication using queue-messaging system (RabbitMQ).
- Experience with MongoDB, Docker, Redis and CI.
- Experience with one or more of those technologies: TypeScript, RxJS, WebAssembly, Rust, Qt, …
- Good understanding of what is functional and reactive programming
- Experience with agile development.
- … Enjoy a good beer 🙂
- The unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working time
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, toastie parties, etc.
To apply, please email your CV and a brief description of your interest in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tadaweb is a growth stage, venture backed startup. With an incredible, diverse team from all over the globe, Tadaweb is building one of the globe’s most disruptive technologies. Focusing on small data, Tadaweb empowers and leverages the intelligence of humans through replicating and scaling their processes with online data.
If you would like to work in one of Europe’s best company cultures, contribute to one of the world’s most disruptive technologies and have a whole bunch of fun in the process, contact us now. Oh, and even if you don’t see a job opening that exactly matches your skills, if you are a talented, ambitious technologist or product legend, reach out to us. We love integrating incredible people into our team.