About JOB TODAY
JOB TODAY’s mission is to become the best place in the world to find a job, fast!
We are Europe’s first and leading mobile hiring app, and aim to reduce job search barriers, connect people with local opportunities, and help millions of people find a job in as fast as 24 hours. Since our release in 2015 we have processed over 150 million job applications and over 6 million people are using JOB TODAY to find their next job.
We have been backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms and are on tough, but exciting journey to become the world’s favourite mobile hiring platform.
Having grown at a rapid speed over the past 3 years, we are now looking to grown and improve our digital acquisition capabilities. Hence, the Biddable Manager is a newly create role and we are looking for a bright and driven individual to join us and shape the way JOB TODAY acquires jobseekers and employers online. This includes all performance channels – PPC, display, paid social social and more more platforms such as Spotify and other mobile based networks.
You will be someone like this:
- You have extensive experience working in primary PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook) and are able to perform daily management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook and other biddable platforms.
- You are data driven and fully proficient in online analytics and comfortable with tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, DoubleClick and Facebook Analytics and Supermetrics.
- You feel at home navigating and creating any type of reports in Excel/Google Spreadsheets.
- Mobile experience is a bit advantage, but not a must.
In this role, you will:
- Devise a robust commercial performance marketing strategy, together with specific targets tailored to support the core business objectives for JOB TODAY in 2019 and beyond.
- Implement innovative media management techniques to maximise campaign performance.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing (including content, CRM, SEO) and product teams, to identify, advise and execute new acquisition opportunities within all available channels.
- Develop and own a process for creating and managing advertising creative, including videos, text ads, images and other rich content.
Will use a variety of proprietorial and third party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of JOB TODAY’s marketing campaigns.
More about JOB TODAY
JOB TODAY is headquartered in Luxembourg and has a second office in London. We have been backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms. We have built a growing team of over fifty people as diverse as our users. From product development to customer service, we believe that different backgrounds help us provide our users with the best job search experience in the world.
At JOB TODAY, we are working to be the best place in the world to find a job, fast. To get there, we need exceptionally brilliant, dynamic, and driven people to help achieve that goal. If this mission resonates with you, then get ready to come help us change the world of employment!
Our mission is to become the best place in the world to find a job, fast!
Interested? Apply now!
Please fill out the form to apply for this position. We will usually come back to you within one week. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, you can assume that your applications has been unsuccessful.