Clear Image is looking to hire a full time tech support person to work directly with our CTO. Can be based in Luxembourg or anywhere in Western EU.
As a part of the Research and Analytics team, the position will find optimal solutions to support big data initiatives through collection, storage, processing, and analysis of big data.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining critical data infrastructures to support machine learning processes and expand data science platform and tools.
- Responsible for selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities such as Tensorflow
- Responsible for monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes through automation
- Creation of version control and roll back strategy of the machine learning processes
- Capability to architect highly scalable distributed systems, using different open source tools
- Demonstrated experience with agile or other rapid application development methods.
- Demonstrated experience with object oriented design, coding and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and large scale data infrastructures.
- Understands how algorithms work and have experience building high performance algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge in different programming or scripting languages.
- Expert knowledge of data modelling and understanding of different data structures and their benefits and limitations under particular use cases.
- Experience using Big Data batch and streaming tools.
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
- Work with multiple, complex data sources such as social media APIs and other open source APIs
Education and experience
Master’s in computer science, computer engineering, big data and statistics or equivalent work experience
Typically requires over 4 years data engineering, data science, or software
Clear Image AI offers a challenging future and a competitive remuneration. The full-time employment positions are available immediately. Please send your application and CV in English to Kris Bober, CEO, on firstname.lastname@example.org