Our different IT teams take care of various aspects around the analysis of the large volume of data that we constantly process – to provide our customers with the best solution to fulfill their needs. We crawl, process, analyze, enrich and search public data (speech, video, and text) with the help of modern Machine Learning technology, store the results in a manner structured for efficient use by our applications, and visualize it in the Talkwalker solution which our clients use to answer their questions.
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city center of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore, and Paris.
- Build and refine our core technologies
- Participate in continuous R&D work for our search/crawling/content extraction and database technologies
- Constantly work on diverse and challenging new functionalities (language dependent search, statistics, ranking, categorization, metadata generation, faceted search, tag extraction, content extraction…)
- Write production code for large scale application using tools like Cassandra (distributed database) running on more than 3000 servers, and processing petabytes of data each day
- Work in our multi-disciplinary engineering team from diverse backgrounds
- Be able to influence business and product delivery in a flexible company structure
- Be involved in BIG Data
- You have fun and experience in programming complex software technologies
- You have strong Java development skills
- create stable, reliable and maintainable code
- You have good algorithm and data structure knowledge
- You are creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
What we offer:
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
Apply for this job online. Click here.