A Luxembourg and European based FinTech company licensed by CSSF (financial regulator) seeks a Business Analyst to join our team. The business model is to develop a financial service for innovative banks, neo-banks, banks and lending platforms where loans are securitized and offered to traditional investors & financial institutions using innovative scoring algorithms and latest technologies. The right profile will have a hands-on analytical role, performing analytical tasks for developing, analysing and distributing reports to clients, to management as well as other departments.
- As a Business Development Analyst for CrossLend, you will lead production, reconciliation and delivery of institutional reporting
- You will lead production of analytical content for marketing materials for clients, both loan originators and institutional investors
- Maintain strong communication with loan originators and institutional investors regarding analytics supporting prospects and pipeline on-boarding or on-going deals
- Support the due diligence – from potential investors interested in debt investments – with quantitative analysis
- You hold a BSc in Economics, Statistics or Maths and ideally you have a MSc in one of those subjects
- You have previous experience in financial services (banking, consulting and asset management)
- You are familiar with fixed income markets and credit risk management
- You have strong qualitative skills and are confident to find solutions for complex tasks and processes and to express pragmatic recommendations for action
- Ideally, you bring experience in consumer or SME lending in a quantitative role (structuring, trading)
- You can work autonomously and can pro-actively contribute to the onboarding of new projects and develop new skills in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong financial modelling and data analysis skills (Advanced Excel)
- Preference for a knowledge of, or interest to develop, data mining and basic programming skills such as SQL, Python and Tableau
- You hold the ability to communicate ideas and structures to external and internal stakeholders
- You are fluent in English and ideally in at least German or French
You will be reporting to the managing Director of the Luxembourg office and work closely with CrossLend team members based in Berlin.
If you are interested, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you!