DOMOS is a leading SaaS solution dedicated to the Alternative Investment Funds, especially those
investing in illiquid assets: Real-Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure and Debt.
We are a dynamic start up, continuously aiming at developing our range of solutions and best quality of
services. DOMOS FS offer a friendly working atmosphere in which sharing of ideas and respect are
rewarded. We offer a competitive package and great flexibility to our valued employees.
As Business Analyst / IT Project Manager, your responsibilities will include, not being limited to:
- Work directly with customers to gather, scope and understand business requirements, and steer them towards DOMOS best practice solutions.
- Interact with clients both for business and technical specifications.
- Write/maintain business analysis and solution documents.
- Identify and document core product gaps.
- Configure and test the system to ensure that it meets the business requirements.
- Create and validate test scenarios.
- Follow up with the Client’s end users to validate the solution delivered, achieve signoff, and continue to move the system towards go-live.
- Manage issues and track timeline of deliverables, and proactively keep the Client and/or DOMOS Project Manager informed of progress. Additionally, the consultant will assist customers with the development of their own internal project plan, including identification of key setup and configuration tasks, scope considerations, timeline and scheduling, and resource requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Experience in writing functional and business specifications with the ability to map conceptual financial and business elements to practical system capabilities.
- Good knowledge of SQL/Oracle, XML and basic principle of coding.
- Appreciated knowledge and functional experience in the alternative assets class.
If team spirit and initiative are amongst your most prominent strengths and you feel motivated to
participate in the development a growing start-up: we will be happy to hear from you !
Please apply by sending an email to Fanny: email@example.com