Are you interested in being part of a fast-growing technology company on its way to becoming a key player in the industry? Do you want to play a role in modernising the financial sector? Do you think you have what it takes to pull dusty bankers out of their comfort zone and get them to innovate?
If the answer to all 3 questions is yes, then join us and get ready for the challenge.
Governance.com Governance.com helps fund managers, depositaries and other regulated institutions achieve sustainable business success by digitalising their corporate governance processes. By unlocking data from across organisational silos, Governance.com enables you to meet the requirements of an ever-changing regulated marketplace.
For our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a highly motivated Business Development intern to join our dynamic and multicultural sales team.
As a Business Development intern, you will have the opportunity to work in our commercial department on all sales related matters including market research, sales pitches and demonstration to prospects. You will work closely with the Sales Director.
- Proactively participate in the sales process by identifying key prospects
- Research information about prospects to ensure successful meetings
- Prepare Governance.com demo environment and presentations for sales meetings
- Assist the marketing department in performing industry analysis
- Participate in client and prospect meetings and follow up for maximum success
To join our awesome team, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Speak English. Any other European language is considered an asset
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Not taking no for an answer, capable of quickly adjusting communication style as required
- Ability to multitask and fast learning abilities
- Ability to quickly and independently digest and internalize information about complex client challenges in the financial sector
If selected, we will provide you:
- An opportunity to thrive and develop in an innovative and educational working environment
- A fun and challenging 3 to 6 months internship
Join our team and get a first-hand taste of how technology is impacting finance. Please send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.