- This event has passed.
Crypto Challenge 2018
March 13 @ 18 h 00 min - 22 h 00 minFree
Cryptocurrencies, tokens and distributed ledgers…
Do these terms seem increasingly familiar to you, but you haven’t quite managed to get your head around them yet?
Are you a young mind working in the legal or financial sector,
a techy start up leader or an entrepreneur?
Then we are thrilled to invite you to the first Crypto Challenge 2018!
#TUESDAY 13 MARCH 2018
#TRAMSSCHAPP – LUXEMBOURG
#COME AS YOU ARE. Suits are tolerated but not required 😉
#REGISTRATION FROM 5.30PM
#EVENT STARTS AT 6.00PM
Agenda & Overview of our speakers:
- Keynote speech on the future of fundraising, cryptocurrencies and ICO by Michael Jackson (Partner, Mangrove Capital)
- Meet BitFlyer, the virtual currency exchange from Japan with the European Headquarters in Luxembourg and the world’s first cryptocurrency exchange to be regulated in Japan, the US and Europe
- Issuing cryptobonds and other securities on public blockchain by Vic Arulchandran and Avtar Sehra (UK blockchain startup Nivaura)
- How to issue tokens in a fund – a debate with Alexandre Azoulay (entrepreneur and Managing Partner of SGH Capital, Paris) and Yannick Arbaut (Counsel, Allen & Overy, Luxembourg)
- Decrypt the Crypto by the LHoFT
With our revered guest the Prime Minister of Luxembourg, Xavier Bettel
And the “techy chat” will continue following the presentations over
a freshly prepared drink at our crypto-bar!
Please confirm your attendance by clicking
on the “YES, I’M IN!” link below by Friday 23 February 2018.