- This event has passed.
Disciplined Entrepreneurship – Masterclass w/ Prof. Bill Aulet
March 16 - March 17€399
This 2-day Masterclass is for you: Disciplined Entrepreneurship Masterclass on 16th & 17th of March 2019 animated by the renowned entrepreneurship lecturer and best-seller Author Prof. Bill Aulet.
The two day masterclass will offer a deep dive into the MIT entrepreneurship methodology based on two of the MIT’s flagship courses – MIT entrepreneurship bootcamps and MIT entrepreneurship development programme. It’s all inclusive!
- You have an idea that gives wings to your mind?
- You want to see this idea put in practice to bring new solutions to the world’s problems and make our lives a little better?
- You feel ready to start the adventure of becoming an entrepreneur and want to learn how to do this right from the beginning?
Join for a sustainable learning experience with a host who calls himself “a crazy entrepreneur” and remains very accessible and supportive despite his fame. Learn the proven basics of entrepreneurship from the best and take the chance to get valuable feedback on your personal business case.
The “Disciplined Entrepreneurship” masterclass package includes:
- 2 days masterclass
- all course materials
- food and beverage : 5 x coffee breaks, 2 x lunch, 1 x networking dinner event
- 1 copy of the best seller “Disciplined Entrepreneurship”
Dates & time:
The course of the Masterclass will follow the 24 steps split as below:
- DAY 1 (March 16th): Steps 1-11 + Primary Market Research
- DAY 2 (March 17th): Steps 12-14 + Importance of a team and raison d’être
- Sat, 16th March: 10:00am-7 pm
- Sat, 16th March: 7:30 pm (Networking Dinner)
- Sun, 17th March: 9:30am-6:30pm
- Full ticket : €399/ticket
- Students 50% discount : €199 /ticket
- Sponsors (5 tickets package) : €309/ticket
Limited spaces!! First come first served!
Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT)
Kirchberg campus, University of Luxembourg
29, Avenue J.F Kennedy