- This event has passed.
eSANTE – Improve Healthcare Security Using PCI-DSS
April 24 @ 18 h 00 min - 21 h 30 minFree
Improve Healthcare Security using PCI-DSS
ISACA Luxembourg is proud to present Didier BARZIN, eSanté, and Emmanuel MANCIET, Aubay S.A., Capellen, as this evening’s speakers to this Afterwork conference.
The conference is free for ISACA members as well as our partner association members.
Didier BARZIN, Information Systems Manager at Agence Nationale eSanté, needing to ensure eSanté’s ISMS security posture was sufficiently resilient to meet today’s challenging business needs, performed a comparative analysis of eSanté’s security measures to those recommended in the PCI-DSS standard.
To this end Emmanuel MANCIET, Business Security Lead at Aubay S.A., was brought in the last quarter of 2017 to collaborate in bringing this project to fruition.
Together the project team was able to highlight measures to be put in place to improve the security of their medical information system.
Conference attendees will benefit from the lessons learned during the delivery of the project.
Didier BARZIN, CISM, CISA, CISSP
– Information Systems Manager at Agence Nationale eSanté, Luxembourg, Sept 2012 current
- Information Security, Risk Management, IS Audit, ISO 27001, COBIT
- ULB Master in Computer Science
- ICHEC European Master in Multimedia Business Projects
– Emmanuel is an engineer from Polytech Nancy and owns a Mastère Spécialisé® (MS) in Global Management from CESI. He performs security-consulting missions and is also in charge of developing the security business line at Aubay Luxembourg.
Event date: April 24, 2019
Location: Pâtisserie de Namur, Hamm
- 18:00 Registration process
- 18:30 Start of Conference – Improve healthcare security using PCI-DSS
- 20:00 Q & A followed by a Networking cocktail
- 21:30 End of Afterwork session
No Shows Will Be Billed 25,00€