- This event has passed.
Online course: Cloud Computing and technical standardization
October 29 @ 9 h 00 min - 12 h 00 min
On Friday 29 October 2021, ILNAS is offering a training course introducing the fundamental concepts of Cloud Computing, covering technical & technological aspects, economic and business perspectives, as well as technical standardization considerations.
LEARNING OUTCOMES AND OBJECTIVES
- Understand the current Cloud Computing technical standardization landscape and outline the role of technical standards in the adoption of this technology
- Describe the fundamentals and gain an overview of the state-of-the-art in Cloud Computing
- Be familiar with driving technologies of Cloud Computing and its digital trust issues
- Understand the benefits and challenges coming with the adoption of Cloud Computing
- Identify relevant developments in technical standardization and their relation to identified challenges
1. Cloud Computing fundamentals
– Service models & deployment methods
– Cloud enabling-technology concepts
– Description of roles, sub-roles, and Cloud Computing activities
2. Trust in Cloud Computing
– Goals, benefits, metrics for costs of Cloud Computing
– Digital trust, trust models and technical challenges
3. Case studies
4. Cloud Computing and technical standardization
– Introduction to technical standardization: international and national context
– ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 – Cloud Computing and Distributed Platforms
– Overview of other relevant standards
– National standardization efforts: how to become a national delegate
Level: learners with similar backgrounds as beginners to mid-level IT knowledge
Profile: IT or non-IT professionals with basic IT knowledge.
Date: Friday, October 29th, 2021 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Organization: Online (the course will be organized via Skype. The link to participate in the training will be sent to the participants after their registration)
Price: 200 € excluding VAT
Registration link: Cloud computing training
In case of participation cancellation or replacement of a registered person by another participant, please notify us by e-mail. Any cancellation not communicated less than 7 working days before the training may result in administrative fees of 50.00 € per person.
A certificate of participation issued by ILNAS, a recognized training organization, will be provided at the end of the course.