- This event has passed.
Startup case studies and best practices
November 19, 2018 @ 9 h 00 min - 11 h 00 minFree
You have spent many long hours and weekends building your product and now it’s time to go to market.
- When should you launch your product?
- Just how minimum can a Minimum Viable Product be?
- How will you market it and who will buy it?
Grant Thornton Luxembourg welcomes you to a free Breakfast Seminar @Silversquare Luxembourg on 19 November 2018 to discuss all these questions and more!
Jesus Peña Garcia, Director – Grant Thornton Technology Hub services, will introduce the session and present exciting new packages for startups.
Register by email email@example.com
- Antoine Hron from Klin.lu, winner of 2018’s most creative entrepreneur of the year award
- Yves-Laurent Kayan, Co-Founder and Strategy Director of CoinPlus, one of the most innovative companies in the crypto space
- Iulian Nita from Grant Thornton Luxembourg on how a Tezos Startup Grant could help grow your startup