- This event has passed.
TELINDUS’ BREAKFAST #1 – “How do you get started with Big Data Projects”
March 21 @ 8 h 30 min - 11 h 30 minFree
Reading Time: 1 minute
First Telindus’ Breakfast of the year.
This edition will be dedicated to big data with the following topic : “How do you get started with Big Data projects?”.
- 8.30 am: Registrations open
- 9.00 am: Welcome speech by Ralf Hustadt, HOC and Big Data Lead, Telindus
- 9.10 am: Embracing AI Innovation by Matt Watts, Data Strategist & Director of Technology, NetApp
- “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will change your business model, your customer relationships and your ability to outperform your competitors” we’ll discuss how you can accelerate workloads and analytics through a cloud-connected and flash-fuelled AI infrastructure and enable a seamless AI data integration from Edge to Core to Cloud”
- 9.45 am: Case Study by Fabrice Hansen, Head of Digital Transformation, Paul Wurth