Who we’re looking for
A highly analytical, ambitious team player paired with financial modelling skills, looking to roll up your sleeves by diving into challenging topics and willing to go the extra mile. A curiosity in capital markets and securitised products is a starting point.
What we offer you
- Growth and learning – senior professionals in their field will engage with you, giving you insights into the workings of the entire organisation. So, roll up your sleeves, put your skills into practice and get stuff done!
- Project ownership – this is the chance to up your game and own your own success! In our offices, you’re not a drop in the ocean: you’ll be listened to and your initiatives nurtured
- Healthy teamwork – drive the business forward in a supportive environment, giving your input and galvanising your colleagues while you bring out the best in each other
- Diversity: intellectual as well as cultural – join a welcoming international team of smart and open-minded people, where it’s easy to make friends
- A Personal Development Plan, along with access to dedicated resources to ensure that you can be the best in your role
- Work-family-friends balance – we listen to our employees’ individual needs. Explore some of the additional benefits at the top of our website’s Careers page
What you bring on board
- BBA finance, mathematics or an engineering major
- Fluent English, additional languages are a plus
- At least 1 year relevant experience in investment banking, private equity or hedge funds
- DCF modeling experience, ideally across various asset classes along with bond or loan modelling knowledge
- Basic knowledge and experience with securitisation
- Ability to quickly and efficiently analyse and stratify large data sets; expert in excel functionality (programming languages are a plus)
- Ability to handle and effectively prioritise multiple requests
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
Why do we need you
- Support the development and maintenance of complex financial models
- Become the analytical expert and point person by understanding each deal opportunity in-depth
- Produce marketing materials for our clients – both loan originators and institutional investors
- Participate in the due diligence process and communicate with the business development and sales teams
- This is an immediate opening with a minimum of a 5 months internship
Who are we
CrossLend is a digital debt marketplace with a mission to make the European lending and investment ecosystem more efficient, transparent and profitable.
By means of an innovative securitisation solution, CrossLend seamlessly connects originator supply with institutional investor demand, creating uniquely flexible, beneficial opportunities for both. With lenders empowered to lend more and investors able to deploy their capital more efficiently, liquidity is available to flow where it is needed, helping fund Europe’s real economy: a win-win-win situation for all.
Backed by an array of prestigious equity investors from Europe and the U.S., including Lakestar, CME Ventures, Earlybird, ABN AMRO’s Digital Impact Fund, solarisBank and the Luxembourg Future Fund, CrossLend plans to establish a European Debt Exchange.