We are Governance.com, an expanding RegTech company headquartered in Luxembourg, with a dynamic & customer oriented culture and global ambitions! We are currently searching an ambitious person for the following role:
The Chief Commercial Officer (“CCO”) will drive development and execution of the commercialization strategy for Governance.com. The CCO will also build a sales- and partnership infrastructure to drive market adoption of the company’s products and be responsible for revenue growth within the organization. The CCO will take a global perspective on market opportunities and lead in the assessment and prioritization of geographic, functional and commercial market segments.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leadership: Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure. Develop collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the of the company’s overall business goals. Set up personal and team OKR’s and drive actions towards the achievement of these Objectives.
- Marketing: Lead development of the company’s marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and sales growth with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation.
- Thought leadership: lead the marketing team in the development of thought leadership papers, presentations and other materials. Manage the online channels of the company with a focus on building Governance.com into a globally recognized and leading brand. Present the brand at global conferences and engage in industry discussions on governance topics.
- Sales: Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key market segments and geographies to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth. Design and produce key analytics to optimize and accelerate the sales model. Ensure a solid hand-over from sales to operations to meet and exceed client expectations. Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives. Including, for example:
- Inside sales to existing clients
- Direct sales
- Partner sales through private label solutions
- Distributors Lead sales channels to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Business Development: Develop a strategy and provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities. Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the company’s strategy for revenue growth. Design and produce actionable metrics to improve the business development cycle.
- Needs analysis: Collect client- and market feedback on the Governance.com solutions and propose strategic improvements and enhancements to product and development teams. Focus on continuously improving customer experience to ensure we serve excited clients.
EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful commercialization strategies in early-stage companies
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Outstanding sales management skill
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
- Attractive base salary with growth opportunities
- Stock option participation
Chief Executive Officer
If you are interested in facing the challenge, please send your motivation and resume to email@example.com.