Our client, a successful start-up in the IT and Health data sector, based in Lausanne (Switzerland), is looking for a CEO. Working with the operational and technical teams, you will be responsible of managing the cash flow, establishing the vision for the product, communicating effectively with the team as it grows, as well as building and managing the brand.
In collaboration with the operational teams, you will materialise and further develop their ideas with the priority of bringing to the market a MVP.
Passionate about health data, you will be comfortable being hands-on with innovative technologies.
- Set the vision for the company and define the overall action plan, including long-term goals to achieve consistent results and exponential growth
- Drive day-to-day operations & align resources to achieve key business priorities
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate business, operational & governance risks
- Own the operational budget and manage the financial forecasts by anticipating the evolution of the market
- Drive the fundraising by attracting new investors
- Insure continuous improvement & provide expert guidance to all functional areas
- Serve as external spokesperson and manage the external communications for the organisation
- Regularly report updates to the Board of Directors and corporate stakeholders regarding progress on strategic priorities
- Establish credibility throughout the customers’ and partners’ network by driving the creation of solutions that address core business challenges
What we are looking for:
- Solid track record in a senior operations leadership role within a start-up style business and technological environment
- Well experienced in multi-stakeholder management
- Strong skills in public relations, general management, budget management and strategy planning
- Ability to convert strategy into a relevant action plan and work towards execution
- Ability to guide a company through different phases of growth
- High levels of integrity and commitment
- Team-oriented leader who is excited about working with a lean, dedicated and talented staff force on business priorities
- A brilliant individual who is able to think outside the box, committed to help our client achieve their goals
- Proactivity and flexibility, being able to adapt as necessary to the constantly-changing needs of a fast-growth tech company
- Ambitious with an “entrepreneur” state of mind
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
Contact: Charles du Pontavice, Managing Director Switzerland
at Morgan Philips Executive Search – email@example.com