Valuu Analytics is a technology startup that helps individual investors to make better informed investment decisions. Through our website Valuu.io provide friction-less access to financial data of every stock-listed company and combine it with analysis tools. It is our mission to be a trusted partner for self-directed investors and help them to simplify their research process. In order to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers, we are searching for innovative, hands-on problem solvers.
- Define customer satisfaction metrics and improve engagement through web analytics, segmentation, split tests, cohort analysis, etc.
- Developing and executing of our presence across various social media channels
- Contribute to product development through user feedback, surveys, etc.
- Collaborate with freelancers (UI/UX, graphic design, copywriters, etc.) and eventually build & manage an internal team to support your work
- Other tasks related to building a strong
- University degree in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Profound experience in marketing a consumer (B2C) SaaS product
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the stock market and personal finance
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Basic knowledge of graphic design & typographic principles
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- We are passionate about investing and see the problems from the retail investor’s perspective
- We do not see the stock market as a place to “gamble” – we see fundamental value and long-term strategies are the factors that make our customers successful
- We innovate and inspire others by defining the new status-quo
- Information & service quality is the driver for our success. Therefore, we do our best to provide an outstanding experience that our customers can fully rely on
Our office is located in the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology, right in the center of Luxembourg City. Nevertheless, this position is also suitable for remote work (timezone UTC+1).
How to apply