What an exciting opportunity! Do you want to join one of Luxembourg’s fastest growing tech companies with a culture like no other? We are looking for a killer Chief Operating Officer to operate our rocket ship, shape the face of Tadaweb and have a significant impact on our rapid growth.
Based in Luxembourg with offices in UK, France and soon Canada, Tadaweb is on an exciting journey, opening new markets and rapidly growing each year. With a team of 70 people across 3 countries we have the ambition of hiring 50 people in the next 15 months. To support this growth, we are moving into the most incredible tech office in Luxembourg, where we will have a brand new 4000m2 building with unique futuristic spaces spread across 5 floors including a video game room, a roof-top bar, a food-truck kitchen, a futuristic jungle atrium… and a slide!
The most important for us is our culture. We are driven by our core values of family first, work hardplay harder and a hacker mentality (aka nothing is impossible).
Scope of work:
- Provide the operational and administrative resources required by the CEO and C-suite
- Work with CEO and Head of Strategy to translate strategy into annual objectives and budget at company and department level
- Be responsible for strategy execution with other stakeholders
- Run monthly exec meetings, quarterly all-hands, etc., to ensure alignment
- Work closely with finance to optimize costs and negotiate contracts
- Manage budgets with finance department for new office expansion across multiple geographies including new HQ
- Work closely with product and engineering to ensure roadmap is aligned with company strategy
- Establish a robust set of operating policies that support our unique company culture and vision, including compensation, travel, IT, real estates, etc. then work across departments to integrate them
- Work with governmental state aid actors, finance department and product to create a sustainable R&D grant process
- Create an impact-driven culture that attracts, retains and rewards phenomenal people
- Set and achieve hiring and retention objectives across 5+ countries
- Support Tada’s employee growth framework, including annual review process and staff training
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role in a rapidly growing tech start-up expanding globally, scaling from 100 to 500+ staff
- Experience in managing large teams or organisations spread over different countries and time zones
- Excellent track record in translating strategy into annual objectives and budgets at company and department level, and comfortable running monthly executive meeting to ensure alignment and make key decisions
- Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to influence Management and peers to achieve growth targets
- Capacity to develop deep expertise in the product suite and evangelize Tada’s mission and strategy to internal stakeholders
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities in a human-centered culture where Family comes first
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong presentation and story-telling skills
- Master’s degree in Management, Business, Engineering or any related field
- Strong tech background, ideally in cybersecurity or SaaS
- English native, French may be an advantage
- Enjoy drinking a good beer 🙂
Luxembourg, with occasional travels to Paris, London and North America.
- Be part of a fast-growing startup story
- Cakes and cookies baked by the founders every week
- Fresh fruit
- Flexible working hours
- After work drinks every Friday
- And a lot more: an awesome office with an in-house built arcade, table tennis, nerf guns, many team events, etc.
To apply, please attach to your application:
- your CV
- a motivation letter to explain your interest in the role (and in Tadaweb!)
And do not hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com if you want to reach out personally.
Please note that only applications including a motivation letter will be considered.
Tadaweb is the first small data platform to scale human intelligence for discovering and analyzing information on the Internet. We are driven by our core values of family first, work hard-play harderand a hacker mentality (aka nothing is impossible). As a growth stage company, we are hiring intensively, so if you want to join us and have a killer profile, please get in touch!