Turn the world into a virtual playground!
No Big Deal at a Glance
We’re an ambitious start-up bringing Luxembourg a mobile application where users earn exclusive promotions for doing healthy activities such as walking, running, and limiting screen time (e.g. Take 50k steps and get a free beer – Pretty cool right?). We’re a passionate and creative group of people that think differently. We have fun, we’re on a mission, and we love what we do.
This is only the beginning; we are growing fast and looking for someone with the right ambition, drive, and technical expertise to shape and bring the following vision to life: Create a wellbeing rewards app that turns the world into a playground and makes millions of users feel good. We are now looking to scale and enhance the core functionalities with the latest technologies (AR, ML, Geofencing, …), which is where we need you.
The job in a nutshell
You’ll lead our technology division, bringing our new features to life through our consumer mobile app, business CMS, and analytics capabilities. You’ll be involved at every step of the way from shaping our technology strategy and roadmap to the design and delivery of a technology stack which is fit for purpose to support our vision and evolving business strategy. You’ll represent the voice of technology at the executive table, in our WhatsApp group, and over team beers.
What you’ll be doing
- Co-shaping and co-designing our technology strategy: you’ll co-create with the team all aspects of our technology stack across architecture, mobile and web development as well as operations.
- Prototyping and delivering our new features: you’ll lead the development (front and back end) of our mobile application and business portal, defining elegant solutions to enhance our customer journey and bring ideas to life. You’ll drive our user experience delivery process from wireframes creation to solution release.
- Managing technology partners: you’ll lead our technology partner team, managing their delivery while enforcing development guideline and consistency across our products. You’ll also ensure SLAs are negotiated and delivered in line with strategic and financial aims.
- Leading a mindset of innovation: you’ll lead our team to identify innovative ways to enhance our offering from solution design through deployment.
What you’ll need
- Deep software development experience: you’ll have demonstrable experience and evidence of success in a senior development role with front-end and back-end aspects within fast-paced environments. Deep understanding of JS, React JS and C++ is required. Knowledge in Swift and Kotlin is an asset.
- Great leadership skills: you’ll be familiar with the demands of driving teams, in-person and remotely, in software projects and be comfortable working at pace to conduct the wide range of activity required to deliver them.
- Autonomous and self-driven: You can work autonomously and take responsibility to solve problems. You enjoy big challenges and are prepared to go the extra mile to achieve your objectives.
- Continuous learner: You’re keen to learn new skills every day and you’re not afraid to take risks and make mistakes but you use your logic, experience and intuition to back up decisions.
- Belief in the vision: By joining our team our close-knit team, you will not simply bring our vision to life; it will become yours as well to shape and influence the future of No Big Deal.
What you’ll get
- Create your masterpiece: You’ll have the opportunity to truly create something impactful, working shoulder-to-shoulder with the founders and leading the technology development from Day 1.
- Unmatched, hands-on experience: You will be an integral part of a small, dynamic, fast-paced startup that is moving aggressively towards growth and scaling; you will build everything from the ground up with us.
- Competitive package (including stock): We are offering a competitive salary along with great bonus and stock incentives.
- A chance to have an impact: This might sound pretentious, but we strongly believe that No Big Deal will actually be a pretty big deal in the coming years. People will get healthier and businesses will grow. We’re offering you a chance to be part of it.
Keen to get started? Get in touch with us @ email@example.com