At ONPEX, our mission is to become the leading platform to manage currencies, assets and smart contracts in the digital economy. We are a fast growing technology company in the exciting and constantly evolving Fintech space. We are looking for independent, creative problem solvers to join our team as we disrupt banking!
- Ensure that ONPEX conducts its business in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations, especially (but not only) regarding AML/CTF
- Perform regular reviews of company policies and procedures
- Execute the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Maintain professional communication with the authorities (for example, CSSF)
- Draft regular compliance reports to Management and Board
- Provide guidance to AML Team on investigations, drafting of STRs/SARs, and similar tasks
- Perform regulatory watch
- Prepare and conduct various staff trainings
- Bachelor in Law and/or Finance (Master is a plus)
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant Compliance position
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg and European legislation
- Relevant trainings (for example, M1/M2/M3 in Compliance from Luxembourg House of Training)
- Fluency in English (French would be an asset)
- Experience in Financial Technology
- Good knowledge of banking and/or payment sector
- Team player mentality and effective organizational abilities
- Detail-oriented, proactive approach to work
- Become part of an exciting company at the forefront of Fintech innovation
- Flat hierarchy and flexible working hours
- Weekly team breakfasts and regular company events
- Steep learning curve with endless opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Internal and external trainings, tailored to your needs
- Modern work environment with start-up flair in the heart of Luxembourg
Sounds good? Do you share our values for teamwork, personal and professional growth and innovation?
Then we look forward to receiving your application in English as PDF file (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Job ID SI19CO
- salary expectations
- preferred starting date
Please note that successful applicant will be required to provide a criminal record.