Do you want to use your IT skills for sustainability?
We are WAVES and we make sustainability visible with the help of IT solutions. We are in the process of building our software solution and growing our staff.
For this reason we are looking for you as: computer scientist (m/f/d) for cloud-based IT solutions.
Your future responsibilities will include, in particular:
- construction and further development of the powerful WAVES solutions
- management of and participation in internal development projects
- implementation of WAVES solutions in customer projects
- consulting and support for our customers
These are your required qualifications:
- academic degree
- experience in IT projects and project management (recording customer requirements, project documentation, test management) is desirable
- good knowledge of methods
- good language skills in English
You bring with you:
- strong communication skills
- team spirit
- courage and play instinct
- independent working method
- structured approach and methodical way of thinking
- interest in sustainability
- readiness to travel
In our team you will find room for innovative developments and your own decisions. We offer:
- a performance-related salary
- an attractive working environment
- opportunities for participation
- professional qualification and personal development
Then send us your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your desired salary at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!
WAVES was founded in 2019 with a focus on sustainability assessments in the entrepreneurial environment in Luxembourg. We cover the entire life cycle of our clients‘ products and services. Our goal is to create unprecedented transparency for companies, consumers and investors so that in the future environmental and social aspects can be included in decision making. Furthermore, our solution should pave the way to a global circular economy. You can find further information about WAVES at waves.lu