A career in our Technology Consulting practice will provide you with the opportunity to support clients in IT transformation projects across company business units from sales to finance. As a member of our growing Technology Consulting team, you will help clients in harnessing technology systems to expand their business activities and/or process efficiency capabilities.
Your role as a Technology Analyst will be to work in close collaboration with other team members on specific client engagements. You will also support management in developing opportunities in technology for topics such as process optimisation, process mining, information systems implementation, exploring Fintech and open-banking opportunities etc. You will have an active role working with our multidisciplinary team in solving complex client issues by identifying challenges, performing research and analysis, and formulating relevant solutions and recommendations. In this role you will be able to assist our team of experts and advisors in the realisation of assignments for PwC clients, related to the financial sector with a specific focus on IT systems for the Banking / Financial Services industry. You will have the opportunity to support management in client facing meetings.
Being part of a project team you will provide support with a multi-disciplinary approach and view on business, technical, managerial, and financial aspects.
- Conduct relevant market research and vendor scouting;
- Work closely with the client project team to define the project’s scope, business case, and objectives;
- Translating the client’s business needs or (non-) functional requirements to turn them into efficient solutions, technical specifications;
- Collect, analyse, and document functional and technical requirements and define technical specification;
- Gain an understanding of clients and stakeholders processes by analysing and mapping them from “As is” to “To be” in order to suggest recommendations and implement the related changes;
- Analyse and document relevant architectures, IT landscape, data models, data governance models, and business processes;
- Contribute to manage client relationships, support project management, change management, and project implementation;
You will also contribute and be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients and support proposal writing.
- You hold a Master’s degree from University, an Engineering School with some background in technology areas;
- Good Experience / knowledge of 2 to 5 years in one or multiple specific Financial Services systems (Avaloq, Olympic, T24, Swift, reconciliation tool, KYC platform…);
- Some proven experience in technical architectures specifically for financial services
- Ideally you have professional experience in the Financial Services and/or Banking industry, or in Consulting Services;
- You already have some experience and knowledge on the technical aspects of our services:
- Technical analysis and specifications
- Project delivery lifecycle
- Testing (manual and/or automatic), test management
- You have a good understanding of the link between a company’s IT landscape, systems, and its relevant data and processes;
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a problem, to identify possible solutions and key success factors;
- You are able to quickly grasp operational processes or procedures;
- You are keen to work on projects and develop ideas through brainstorming exercises;
- You are reliable, organized, curious, rigorous and proactive. You are able to be part of client relationships;
- You are stress resistant, used to work with tight deadlines and to handle pressure;
- Good team player, you are capable of working independently or in a team on multiple tasks;
- You have strong computer skills (MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ideally, you have a good command of database query languages (SQL, etc.);
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English. French and/or German are an asset.
Tel: +352 49 48 48 1