The Luxembourg Open Innovation Club (LOIC) c/o the House of Startups is looking to hire a new team member.
LOIC is a club of multi-sectorial corporates based in Luxembourg dedicated to open innovation. Each month, LOIC gathers corporate Members who are willing to share their innovation drive, learn from others, and co-create projects with external parties. LOIC also connects its Members with innovation & startup ecosystems to address corporates’ strategic needs.
The House of Startups (HoST) was set up in 2017 by the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce with the ambition to become a driving force behind the startup and innovation ecosystem in Luxembourg. HoST’s mission is to federate, promote and support the startup ecosystem but also the innovation needs of businesses and other organizations. HoST supports and promotes innovation, the creation of innovative startups and the diversification of the economy. This approach creates jobs, contributes to economic growth, and also brings out new trends as well as promising startups.
The HoST is also an innovation campus of nearly 6,000 square metres spread out over five floors in the heart of the city of Luxembourg. It welcomes a diverse community as home to several innovation hubs, including the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (LHoFT), Luxembourg-City Incubator, The Village by CA Luxembourg, and International Climate Finance Accelerator (ICFA) Luxembourg.
In the framework of our Corporate Innovation Department, you will contribute to the development of a wide variety of Open Innovation projects within the local ecosystem.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
Assist LOIC Manager to ensure proper functioning of the Club
Identify opportunities to foster and support innovation aligned with Members’ strategic priorities and Club’s mission (sharing experiences, working groups, startups scouting, etc)
Keep a watch on corporate innovation and new technologies
Contribute to the design and development of new services
Report and communicate on ongoing projects to promote innovation
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in an agile organisation
- You have a master’s degree in Business Administration, Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship or similar
- You are rigorous, passionate by innovation, curious and creative, and able to think broadly
- You have good knowledge of corporate innovation, innovation methods and tools
- You love planning and implementing new approaches
- You are open-minded with strong interpersonal skills
- You are a team player but also able to work autonomously
- You have already a public speaking and workshop presentation experience
- You master both Microsoft Office tools and new online facilitation tools (Zoom, Mural, Notion, etc)
- a diversified and stimulating work environment with multiple facets
- an attractive remuneration in relation to your education and current experience as well as your professional qualities
- being a part of vibrant team and a dynamic working environment in Luxembourg’s city centre.
To be considered for this job, it is essential that you have knowledge of the following languages
The following languages are optional but are considered a plus.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE IN YEARS
2 years or more
- FIRST DAY AT WORK: 01/04/2021
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent contract
- COUNTRY: Luxembourg
- CITY: Luxembourg