DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), we expanded to Belgium (www.doctena.be), the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl), Switzerland (www.doctena.ch), Germany (www.doctena.de), and Austria (www.doctena.at).
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it! We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- set up new customer accounts
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions, record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and of actions taken
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- You bring a high school diploma, a general education degree or equivalent
- You have knowledge of customer service principles and practices, as well as relevant computer applications
- You have strong communication skills – verbal and written
- You love problem analysis and problem-solving
- You give attention to detail and accuracy
- You like working in a team.
- You find it easy to intregrate a team and are able to balance autonomy vs teamwork.
- You are hands-on and not afraid of unknown situations.
- You speak and write Dutch, English and/or German. Having good knowledge of French will be appreciated.
Apply for this job online. Click here.