The Customer Support team is an international, diverse team that are the first point of contact for all of the technical questions that clients have about the Talkwalker family products. We deal with all manor of requests that arrive with us, from across the world, striving to deliver the highest quality of customer service to all of these inquiries. We work closely and collaborate with nearly all the other departments in Talkwalker, helping us to be known as the gurus of the tools!
Talkwalker is an online and social data analytics software company specialized in listening, analytics and reporting that empowers over 2,000 brands analyzing online conversations on social networks in 187 languages. The company is extremely international with their headquarters based in the city centre of Luxembourg and has additional offices in New York City, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Singapore and Paris.
- Prioritise, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Provide support to all users of the platform
- Investigate any occurring customer problems
- Report issues and requests using ticketing systems
- Respond in professional and timely manner to clients
- Import, assess and assign leads and data into CRM systems
- Optimise client projects and provide solutions for platform issues
- Assist with the progression of in house developments for the tool
- You are fluent in English and any other language is considered an advantage
- You have gained 2-3 years of experience in customer support-related role ideally in the technology sector
- You have great communications skills (written, spoken)
- You are not afraid of tackling a variety issues with clients and enjoy getting these problems resolved
- You have the drive and discipline to autonomously handle customer requests
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and open communication culture
- You show initiative in improving the products and customer service
- You are self-motivated, focused, well-organised and simply get things done
What we offer:
- Work visa
- Optional health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski trip, summer barbecue, Christmas party
- Monthly company lunches & afterwork
- Monthly sport & social activities
We have been recognized by the Forrester Wave Social Listening Report as a Strong Performer. For us, it validates everything that we are striving for – happy customers, super-powerful product, groundbreaking AI technology, and an abundance of clean and accurate social data.
Our colleagues are coming from 35+ different countries around the world and we have a total headcount of over 250 employees. Being a rapidly-growing organisation, our goal is to be 500+ employees by the end of 2020.
For more information, please visit talkwalker.com