We are an early-stage fintech startup operating from Luxembourg since February 2018 and co-founded by Valérian Branco (CEO) and Marco Materazzi (CDO). Five full-time employees compose this early stage that has just successfully closed its Seed Funding round. In 2019, while signing our first customers, an acceleration program in Luxembourg and the European Commission awarded us. GOLDBAUM collaborates with prestigious institutions such as large private banks or investment funds. We digitize and automate their financial research of products and markets thanks to our proprietary technology. Thus their front-office employees can spend more time on the qualitative part of their investment decisions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing various reports that examine the quality and performances of data issues. To assist the CDO in the use of our proprietary software to perform data quality checks and database maintenance, as well as contributing to data recommendations for quality improvement.
- Understand the company data business and data infrastructure (sources are financial and extra-financial)
- Documenting and performing data quality checks on the data workflows and current state of the database through positive and negative testing, using our proprietary software and other tools
- Communicate the data quality results
- Collaborating closely with the software engineers to design and develop automated tests to detect data quality issues and data anomalies
- Support customer inquiries on data quality issues and data consumption
- Minimum: Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management (Business, IT)
- Detail-oriented, but still able to see the big picture
- Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Ability to work in an agile and fast-pieced environment, independently and with a team with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Candidates with some SQL experience or the willingness to learn it will be preferred
Remuneration Package available on request
Please visit https://golden.goldbaum.app to learn more about us and our solution.
Title: Data Quality Engineer / Data Quality Analyst (Internship – Start ASAP)
Deadline to apply: 30-NOVEMBER-2020
We encourage you to contact us for more details by the following means:
- email: email@example.com with the reference: DATA2019
- Tel: +352 26 36 03 67 – 1