We are looking for a committed team player with entrepreneurial spirit. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of software development processes. If finding issues and fixing them with beautiful, meticulous code are among the talents that make you tick, we’d like to hear from you.
DEVELOPER, FULL-TIME POSITION (6 months; 40 hours/week)
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Working experience in iOS development
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
What do we offer?
We offer 6 months full-time job contract with a potential to be extended.
Ms. Tahereh Pazouki – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org