Reading Time: 2 minutes
At Data Essential, our DevOps don’t just have to implement new technologies at customers. We believe that giving people the power to impact their environment allows them to thrive professionally while being happy. You will be able to deliver a better job of accompanying customers in their digital transformation because your opinion and analysis will be valued. We will expect you to have fun at work and will provide everything we can to make that happen. You will have great colleagues, talented and outgoing (we swear, they are so cool that we go out for drinks together!). You will be able to keep learning and increasing your skills on technologies, while developing yourself thanks to our awesome coach. What else?
- Passion for continual learning, the ability to learn on your own is a must
- Enjoying a open and transparent culture with an understanding and appreciation for the Open Source Software community
- Attendance and contribution back to the community in the form of meetups, blogs, conference speaking a huge plus!
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills including strong listening and question based knowledge gathering skills
- Excellent problem solving skills are a must
- Architecture design, bootstrapping, review and mentoring, integrate with other enterprise technologies
- Prepares technical design and implementation design documents and works with the project management to ensure all project requirements are met
- Short term Proof of Concepts that highlight the value of the DevOps approach
- Assists in sales process
- Develops and documents strategies, policies and best practices for the customer
- Have hands-on experience with large distributed systems from an architecture and deployment point of view
- Have a deep understanding of IaaS and PaaS (AWS, GCP…)
- Have a deep understanding of orchestration framework (Kubernetes, Cattle or Swarm)
- Extensive experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language (Go, Python, Ruby)
Education / Experience Level:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics is preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting and customer facing roles are a plus
- Willingness to work at customer’s
Apply to this position online. Click here.