The POSITION | About YOU:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to work with our fantastic team. He/she is passionate about modern runtime infrastructures and has previous experience with application deployments in Kubernetes clusters on public or private cloud environments. He/she has a genuine interest in creating bleeding edge financial services products for a wide range of local and international customers.
The COMPANY | About US:
Finologee (www.finologee.com) is one of Luxembourg’s prime financial Platform-as-a-Service operators, facilitating the financial industry’s quest for optimisation and innovation with its compliant platforms and APIs for bank payments (PSD2 & Digicash), telecom routing/micropayments and KYC/authentication. The company is serving more than 100 banks and institutions, handles hundreds of millions of transactions on their behalf and its founders have been continuously paving the way for FinTech ‘made in Luxembourg’ since 2006. Finologee is based in Leudelange with a staff of 30 and holds a ‘Support PFS’ licence, under the supervision of the financial services regulator CSSF.
With us you will:
- Help architect, deploy, and maintain our AWS cloud infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Administer our hybrid cloud Kubernetes clusters (AWS EKS and Kubernetes as a service in a datacenter)
- Setup and maintain the CI & CD pipelines to deploy dockerized applications on Kubernetes using Harness.
- Take part in product and platform operations, deployment, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Identify infrastructure bottlenecks, implement database optimizations, improve application configurations through monitoring and logging
- Provide daily support for all operational technology issues, security vulnerabilities and patches (applications, cloud infrastructure and Kubernetes)
- Work collaboratively with the development, testing and operational teams
- Optimize the DevOps processes and tools to reduce the operational costs and shortening the time to market.
- Constantly research new technology and techniques that will benefit the team, the company, and its clients
We expect from you:
- An interest in cloud technologies and specifically in AWS
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- A drive for automating tasks and scripting abilities
- Curious about new technologies and a thirst for learning
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong flexibility and hands-on approach
- Ability to work autonomously and simultaneously on a wide range of different tasks
- A high interest in the FinTech sector, a passion for digital innovation and new technologies
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up company
- Fluent English and/or French
Nice to have:
- AWS – experience with EKS, Load-balancers, ECR, S3, RDS, you name it, the more the better
- Experience using Kubernetes operators
- Infrastructure as Code – Terraform
- Monitoring tools – Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana
- Scripting: Python, Bash, Go, PowerShell (some from the list)
- IBM API Connect
In return you will get…
- A position with room to grow
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- A job with us!
- Flexible working hours with work from home opportunity
- An attractive salary package that matches with your role and responsibilities
- The opportunity to be part of a multicultural and startup-minded team.
- A nice place to work: spacious and modern offices located close to Luxembourg-City with easy access by bus or car.
We are a Luxembourg homegrown FinTech and RegTech specialist and we run a trusted and versatile digital platform that simplifies connectivity between financial institutions and a variety of FinTech solution providers, essentially enabling an “App” repository for our institutional clients. Founded in 2017, we are a team of about thirty different personalities sharing one common passion: Digitisation. To further boost our value proposition, we operate in alliance with market experts such as EBRC for hosting and managed services, KPMG for PSD2 regulatory reporting and advisory and Société Générale for FinTech start-up support in the context of its #LePlateauLux initiative, and with many other players.