Are you interested in being part of a fast-growing technology company on its way to becoming a key player in the industry? Do you want to play a role in modernising the financial sector?
Governance.com can be deployed anywhere, in the cloud or on premise with our clients. Your mission is to support our clients during the technical deployment of Governance.com on their servers.
The position requires excellent technical as well as organizational and service-oriented skills in order to carry out the following assignments:
- Assisting clients with software deployments and updates
- Documentation of client infrastructure and operations
- Providing daily support to our clients’ technical queries
- Relationship management of our clients’ hosting providers and IT departments
- Organization and follow-up of the clients’ initial infrastructure set-up
- Assisting the internal business team with technical issue resolution
- Working with developers to drive improvements on how to develop, implement, package and distribute the different components that comprise Governance.com
- Constantly research new technology and techniques that will benefit the team, the company, and its clients
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in IT or engineering-related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent English skills – written and spoken
- French, Dutch or German is an asset
- Experience with Docker Containerization Solution
- Familiar with Linux/Unix Systems
- Scripting/programming experience
- Knowledge of SQL/Database
- Familiar with the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Availability for occasional traveling
- Permanent contract with us
- An attractive salary package that matches with your skills and responsibilities
- Being part of a great team and a dynamic working environment in the city centre
- Flexible working hours
- Access to training
Governance.com is the Data & Process Automation Company for Depositaries, Management Companies and any other regulated institutions. By unlocking data from across organisational silos, Governance.com enables you to meet the requirements of an ever-changing regulated marketplace.
If you are interested in facing the challenge, please send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.
ONLY EU CITIZENS’ APPLICATIONS AND/OR APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH A LUXEMBURGISH WORK PERMIT WILL BE CONSIDERED.