Governance.io can be deployed anywhere, in the cloud or on premise with our clients. Your mission is to support our clients during the technical deployment of Governance.io on their servers. The position requires excellent technical as well as organizational and service-oriented skills.
Your role will include the following:
• Responsibility for the relationship management of our clients’ hosting providers and IT departments.
• Preparation of documentation for the infrastructure set-up.
• Organization and follow-up of the clients’ initial infrastructure set-up.
• Executing or helping clients with software deployments and updates.
• Acting as the first point of contact for infra and deployment-related queries.
Skills and competencies:
• Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Adaptable and at ease in complex and fast-changing environments.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with a strong team spirit.
• Exceptional project management skills and ability to multitask.
• Docker. Both local systems as well as on premise systems are deployed using Docker.
• Relational and non-relational database knowledge. Mainly PostgreSQL is used in both a relational and non-relational way.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
• Good working knowledge of Linux systems, you have to know your way around a Linux console
• Excellent level of English, both written and oral.
• Dutch, French or German will be an advantage.
• Permanent contract in Luxembourg
• A fixed salary plus variable compensation
• Participation in the Stock Option plan
• Flexible working hours
• Access to training
• Lots of fun and excitement
We are Governance.com, an expanding RegTech company headquartered in Luxembourg, with a dynamic & customer oriented culture and global ambitions!
If you are the one we are looking for, please send your motivation and resume to email@example.com.