TYPE: Permanent contract | LOCATION: Luxembourg
Koosmik provides financial services to the low income or unbanked populations of Africa, starting with French speaking countries. Its user- friendly all-in-one mobile interface aims to be fully secure and independent from traditional banks or telecom companies. Highly social and community- driven Koosmik provides a mobile hub of financial products and services through technology. Our small but powerful team operates from Luxembourg city centre, and we are now hiring some bright minds to strengthen our workforce.
Our company culture puts a strong emphasis on team spirit, so we organise lots of events, BBQ and afterworks to encourage team bonding. You can take a look at our Instagram page to get an insight into life at Koosmik.
The ideal applicant is someone who has experience scripting, maybe you’ve even made APIs for your scripts, or scripts for your scripts. You want to deliver automation as a service. You enjoy working with people from all facets of development and the business.
You understand failure is part of the system and build counter-measures for the things we can predict will fail, and monitors for everything else. You practice and enjoy all facets of developing highly available systems.
- Install, configure, maintain, upgrade and general technical support for developer tools
- Manage and set up highly available and performant web application stacks to host these developer tools
- Manage data security and back ups policy
- Provide infrastructure support
- Ensure keeping documentation and schemas up to date to ensure to match with auditors and regulation policies
- Strong collaboration with Developers, Artists, Corp IT, Vendors, Customers
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, PHP, Perl, etc
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualised environment
- Experience developing scripts to automate deployment of physical and virtual environments
- Very strong analytical skills, good judgment, passion for your work
- Able to organise efficiently, be autonomous, and react quickly
- Has the « Start-up spirit », the entrepreneur state of mind
- Speaks and writes English and French perfectly
- Up-to-date blog, Twitter activity, technological watch, articles, certifications and awards are a bonus
SALARY & WORK ENVIRONNEMENT
It is our responsibility to provide you with a proper work environment so you can focus and do your best to achieve your objectives:
- Work when you’re the most efficient (flexible hours)
- Rest when you need it (flexible holidays)
- Possibility to work at home in accordance with the team
- Financial help to move out/in a new house
Salary according to qualifications
Can include stock-options and bonuses according to individual and collective performance
To apply please send us your CV to email@example.com