bitFlyer is the largest Bitcoin and blockchain company in Japan. We operate a virtual currency exchange and marketplace. We provide our customers with convenient and exciting ways to buy, sell and spend bitcoins.
Our vision is to build a truly global Bitcoin and blockchain company to reflect the international nature of the virtual currency. Our mission is to make the world simpler through blockchain.
bitFlyer was established in January 2014 in Tokyo. We have since established regional headquarters for the US in San Francisco and for the EU in Luxembourg. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and international team with a passion for virtual currency and blockchain technology.
We have raised over 4.1 billion yen (~$36 million) in venture capital funding. We are backed by world-class investors including SMBC Venture Capital, Mizuho Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Dentsu Digital Holdings and SBI Investment.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing and Data Specialist to help us set-up, build and optimize our campaigns in different channels such as social media, email, mobile, etc. Candidates must be able to analyze data, build reports using Power Bi, SQL and set-up tracking, making sure that the conversion funnel is tracked properly and that the correct information is captured and performance is accurately measured.
This is a temporary freelance assignment that will require approximately 30 hours of weekly work, subject to the objectives set and agreed with bitFlyer.
Long-term business relationship with professionals whose mission and values are aligned with ours are also possible. BitFlyer offers to its collaborators a dynamic and exciting environment and projects on cryptocurrency and blockchain knowledge sharing with other team members and industry top minds.
- Set-up and run digital advertising campaigns in the solicited platforms, in order to drive lead generation, sales, and consolidate audiences. Knowledge of email campaigns and working experience with Salesforce marketing clouds is key.
- Tag managing to build UTM tracker (all contents and campaigns).
Google tag/HTML management.
- Extraction and data analysis of campaign performances. Segmentation building using SQL queries.
- Build performance reports using power BI.
- Performing any special task within Digital Advertising/Marketing as assigned by management.
Desired skills and Experience:
- 3 years experience in Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns.
- 3-4 years experience in Salesforce using marketing clouds, journey builder, trigger campaigns and segmentation.
- 3-4 years Proficiency in HTML, Microsoft Power Bi and in SQL queries.
- 3-4 years experience using google tag manager, google analytics and data studios.
- Any experience with Confluence, Jira or Zendesk systems is a big plus.
- Previous exposure in the financial industry or in a high-growth start-up desirable.
- Strong analytical and resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and clients at the same time in collaboration with the rest of the team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-changing environment and requirements.
- Fluency in 2 or more European languages – fluent written and spoken
- English is obligatory plus French or German.
- Japanese considered a plus.