StarTalers, a startup founded in 2018, is on a mission to close the gender investing gap and help women achieve financial freedom by becoming sustainable investors.
StarTalers is developing a digital financial advisor that allows women to overcome their main barriers to investing and start funding their life goals by investing in projects that meet their values.
Our product allows women to:
- get smarter about (responsible) investing through a gamified financial education journey, connecting them to a community of liked minded (female) investors.
- develop a personalized long-term financial plan based on their life goals and risk behaviors that takes into account their values and impact preferences
- execute on their life goals through personalized portfolios based on sustainable instruments (ETFS, index funds, equities, bonds) tailored to their needs and impact preferences.
We are currently hiring a digital marketing expert/growth hacker with a strong B2C experience. As a growth hacker, you will spearhead StarTalers’s customer acquisition growth. You’ll find creative ways to
- grow the size of our online community and
- achieve 10.000 downloads of our app within the first year of launch.
Although this is labelled as a marketing role, you will work closely with the engineering and product management teams as you implement our acquisition strategy.
As a growth hacker, you will be responsible for:
- Determining with the company leadership which key performance indicators (KPIs) are important for the growth of our business
- Developing and testing traditional as well as creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs using channels such as web, email, ads, content, social, community, product, etc.
- Prioritizing and optimizing growth channels to improve performance
- Analyzing user data and feedback to derive actionable insights and work with product and engineering to turn these insights into a more user centric product
- Driving traffic to the startalers.com website, social media accounts, app, etc
- Applying conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks to StarTalers’ business
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Managing relevant third party providers such as freelancers and agencies
- Gradually building and managing the internal growth and acquisition team
Your peers would say:
- You’re insatiably curious. You get into the latest shifts in technology and newest trends in design.
- You’re thick skinned. Courageously open your projects to scrutiny and feedback daily
- You use both sides of your brain. You consider problems with analysis and solve them with creativity.
- You’re flexible and adaptable. You know priorities change and you’re ready to pivot.
- You’re a great communicator. You know how to present your work and tailor the delivery to your audience, whether a crowd or one on one.
- And last but not least, you adhere to StarTalers’s values, namely
- We value diversity in all its forms
- We leave it better than we found it
- We speak up, disagree and commit
- We’re hard on the problem, soft on the people
- We think big but start small
- We break things – and rules
- We underpromise and overdeliver
- We get sh#&! done
We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything, but you should have experience in:
- 4+ years’ experience in growth hacking, demand generation, or marketing at a high growth tech startup
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to take a data-driven approach in every situation
- Experience building and/or using A/B testing tools including experience running numerous A/B experiments
- Entrepreneurial and creative spirit with a do whatever it takes attitude
- Successful track record using conversion rate optimization tactics
- Knowledge of and preferably experience with referral marketing and influencer marketing
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Working as a team
Oh, and one note: You should be comfortable calling up and talking to users.
Why StarTalers? Because you will love:
- Working with the purpose of empowering women, men and the next generations to meet their financial goals while using their financial power for good by making sustainable finance the norm
- Our support in continuing your skills development, developing your industry knowledge and achieving your career and personal development goals
- Our attractive stock options plan
- Our small but fast growing and dynamic team in Luxembourg
- Our friendly and casual environment and co-working space
- Our flexible hours and location
- Our structure that allows you to influence and shape the solutions we build