skeeled is a growing company building innovative HR Software. Established 2014 in Luxembourg, we have become a key player in the industry and today focus on the BeNeLux & French markets to develop our business.
To support our exponential growth, we are hiring a Digital Marketing intern. We’re looking for a motivated intern who wants to develop his/hers skills in marketing to join our amazing team.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have motivation, lust for learning and an ambitious mind-set.
We will provide the training and the tools required to set you up for success!
From our office in Brussels or our Headquarter in Luxembourg, you will closely work together with the Marketing team to establish a common strategy to expand our business to new heights.
- You will get involved in numerous of project including :
- Managing the website design, development and updates
- Developing lead nurturing, lifecycle communication and segmentation campaigns
- Leading website conversion, testing, and optimization initiatives
- Growing social media audience and referral traffic from social media channels
- Monitoring and engaging social media, including managing product reviews on websites like G2Crowd / Capterra, etc.
- Managing all aspects of event organization (venue selection, catering, sponsorships, partnerships, event marketing campaigns, etc.)
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- This is an entry-level role – motivation is the key
- Fluency in English and Dutch OR French OR German (multiple languages is a plus)
- Willingness to grow in a fast paced environment
- Interest in the Tech and/or HR industry
- Excellent communicator and customer oriented as well as time and project management skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree
NICE TO HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- MS Office & the Google Suite
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords, …
- Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Linkedin Ads
- Email Marketing tool
- Content management system (CMS)
- Read: C1
- Write: C1
- Speak: C1
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE IN YEARS
- 0 to 1 year
- FIRST DAY AT WORK: 02/07/2018
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Internship
- CONTRACT TYPE: Mission contract
- HOURS PER WEEK: 40
LOCATION (COUNTRY / CITY)
Start the application process!