Petit Bambou is an online service provider for well-being available online and via smartphone. The app features mindful meditations (in English, French, Spanish, and German). With 3M users, Petit BamBou is the largest European app with 950 000 followers on Facebook, several TV appearances on French TV channels including TF1, France 2, RTL, publications on Elle magazine and many more! It’s no news that today’s society is impacted by stress, (professional) exhaustion and depression…therefore we need to practice happiness! We want people to grant themselves a 10-20 min. break that will have them calm down with the help of our guided meditations. Little animations and audios will allow for a more serene and calm presence that will free their minds.
To support the growth of new markets, we are searching for a new Online Marketing responsible, who will directly work with one of our co-founders to make Petit Bambou smile throughout the world!
If you would like to become part of something BIG and really want to make an impact, if you are not afraid to fail, and if entrepreneurship runs in your veins, you are the right candidate! Working with us means having responsibilities from day 1 – you will experience a fast learning cure – while having a blast at work!
- Bring analytical culture to the company
- Constantly learning, testing and innovating to optimize growth and to make meditation accessible to a wide range of people through online advertisement
- Manage our traffic acquisition campaigns on Google, Facebook, Bing (Adwords and video), while also monitoring app downloads (Google, Facebook, Apple Search Ads)
- Oversee sponsored/branded content (Outbrain, influencers, etc.) for 3 regions (French, Spanish and German speaking) according to a defined budget
- Identify growth opportunities, while staying on the top of new trends, and new forms of advertising on current or new platforms (Snapchat, etc.)
- Create or support creating appealing content (text, image, video) for our social media campaigns. Constantly be in touch with the editorial team, stay on top of things happening in Marketing including new partnerships, and PR to align our campaigns to the life of the company and of our users
- Collaborate with the technical team to track and analyze and optimize the performance of all our campaigns
- Support our expansion projects with new marketing strategies catered to specific regions
- Create performance reports / strategic dashboards and regularly share them with the team
What we have to offer:
- A fulfilling job with a real sense: improving the world’s well-being!
- Work with an international team, that is highly experienced
- Opportunity to enlarge the own network in the world of startups, media and well-being
- A dynamic work culture with a powerful team, that is motivated and committed to their personal and professional development
- Diverse opportunities that will not only allow you to develop professionally, but also personally! For this, we will align your position with your interests and skills, ensuring that you experience a fast learning curve
What you’re all about:
- A degree from a Business School or Communications (BA or Masters)
- 2-6 years of experience in Online Marketing / Performance Marketing/ Online publications for user/traffic acquisition. Passionate about the digital world (social media, videos, images, etc.)
- Languages: English + German, Spanish or French
- Analytical, results driven – once you start something, you will bring it to an end, and keen to experiment
- Ability to work independently and creatively with excellent communication skills
- Graving knowledge and innovation with a real appetite for “carpe diem” style of life!
- You believe in yourself, have a positive spirit and are motivated – no matter what
- Company culture is everything: if serenity, trust, humor, and generosity speak to you, then you are well aligned with us!
- Have a team spirit, be ready to learn and to develop
- You are interested in your personnel development, well-being, psychology / meditation /sophrology
- You have a fresh vision of life, a positive attitude with an enormous passion for the development of Petit Bambou!
- Our office is in the heart of Luxembourg city, in the LuxfutureLab
- Some business trips to Lille in France
How to get started:
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivational letter