We are looking for someone who lives and breathes digital marketing. We need a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution (including SEO/SEM, CRM, email, website chat, social media, and display advertising campaigns).
Plan, execute, and monitor all digital marketing campaigns, including:
- Audit and optimise website and social media channels for SEO
- Develop website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to raise conversion rate and optimize user funnels
- Develop and execute precise plan for engaging online content plan including website, social media, blog, forums, videos, and graphics; monitor and analyse content success
- Collaborate with team members as well as outsourcing work to graphic designers, web designers, media specialists, copywriters, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Develop and update basic web pages in WordPress
- Coordinate with website designers and developers on the technical aspects of new website (prepare technical requirements and control the execution)
- Regular prepare report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Manage email campaigns through CRM system, develop user funnels
- Grow number of followers in corporate media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Telegram, Youtube, Medium, Facebook, and others)
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (in search engines and social media)
- Competitive analysis in digital sphere
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Yandex.metrica, WebTrends, Google Tag Manager, and Google AdWords )
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Advanced user of Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, CorelDraw, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Medium, Telegram)
If you want to be a part of our team, please send us your CV at email@example.com.