About JOB TODAY
JOB TODAY’s mission is to become the best place in the world to find a job, fast!
We are Europe’s first and leading mobile hiring app, and aim to reduce job search barriers, connect people with local opportunities, and help millions of people find a job in as fast as 24 hours. Since our release in 2015 we have processed over 150 million job applications and over 6 million people are using JOB TODAY to find their next job.
We have been backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms and are on tough, but exciting journey to become the world’s favourite mobile hiring platform.
Having grown at a rapid speed over the past 3 years, we are now looking to take the next step in our customer activation, engagement and retention strategy. Hence, the CRM Director is a newly create role and we are looking for a bright and driven individual to join us and shape the JOB TODAY CRM approach.
This includes all communication channels, from in-app messaging, to push notifications, emails, third party messaging (e.g. WhatsApp) and any other communication platform that can help improve out user experience.
In this role, you will:
- Own delivering growth through engagement and retention.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to provide guidance on how to maximise current and prospective relationships through the use of the CRM.
- Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure.
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process.
- Measure the effects of your engagement strategies and model its overall lift to retention.
- Develop an intimate knowledge of customer and user pain points, define engagement segments and winning engagement strategies.
- Construct a high performing activation flow for key customer and user segments from the ground up using detailed strategies across product, marketing and sales.
- Identify and maintain ongoing visibility into the leading indicators of churn.
- Map out a holistic resurrection strategy and understand the effects of your campaigns.
You are someone like this:
- Previous experience in similar leading CRM role, ideally for a mobile SaaS product for which you delivered uplift in key engagement and retention metrics.
- Strong commercial outlook.
- Very hands-on, with technical knowledge of CRM tools and supporting technology stack.
- Proven ability to lead across teams, working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles in a B2B and B2C environment.
More about JOB TODAY
JOB TODAY is headquartered in Luxembourg and has a second office in London. We have been backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms. We have built a growing team of over fifty people as diverse as our users. From product development to customer service, we believe that different backgrounds help us provide our users with the best job search experience in the world.
At JOB TODAY, we are working to be the best place in the world to find a job, fast. To get there, we need exceptionally brilliant, dynamic, and driven people to help achieve that goal. If this mission resonates with you, then get ready to come help us change the world of employment!
Interested? Apply now!
Please fill out the form to apply for this position. We will usually come back to you within one week. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, you can assume that your applications has been unsuccessful.