Here’s a short review of the Village Awards 2020 after six weeks of application. The organizers – [email protected] and the Luxembourg Open Innovation Club (LOIC) have received a lot of interest from the Luxembourgish ecosystem and have selected eight duos i.e. startups & corporates – to represent Luxembourg in the semi-finals.
by: Silicon Luxembourg
photo: Le Village by CA
featured: Promotion of startups incubated at Le Village by CA
In the efficient collaborations category:
- DataRobot x Foyer Group
- Lingua Custodia x Foyer Group
In the unexpected collaborations category:
- Goldbaum x Indosuez Wealth Management
- Virtual Rangers x Schroeder & Associates S.A.
In the responsible collaborations category:
- Firis x ArcelorMittal
- Moovee x Arendt
And as a “Coup de Coeur”:
- Virtual Rangers x Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg
- EmailTree.ai x Orange Luxembourg
The first in each category will be rewarded by Wildgen with €2,500 worth of consulting services.
“The quality of the applications we received demonstrates the market’s willingness to work closely with young innovative companies,” says Amélie Madinier, Director of [email protected] (see our article “[email protected] launches its Village Awards“). “It is very encouraging to see the dynamics of our ecosystem illustrated by such diverse, sincere and promising collaborations. The agility and open-mindedness of some of the largest corporations in the country need no more proof. Long may this great Luxembourgish dynamism continue!”
The next steps are as follows:
– On Monday 22nd of June 2020, the 24 finalists will be made public (coming from all over France,
– On Thursday 24th of September 2020, the 4 winning pairs will be announced during the Awards ceremony to be held at the Village by CA in Paris.
Let’s see if the promising Luxembourgish collaborations have caught the attention of the jury members.